- Educate: Read the facts – on our blog, on Science Daily, and on Skeptical Science!
- Evaluate: What is your carbon footprint?
- Respond: Go on a carbon fast. Educate your elected representatives. (More resources coming soon!)
- Restore: Garden at home or in your community, eat and shop locally, contribute to conservation and restoration organizations.
- Educate: There are excellent resources on the national IPL site, including films and study guides.
- Evaluate: Check out IPL’s programs, including Cool Congregations and Cool Harvest.
- Respond: Lead a prayer or sermon. Organize a town hall meeting. Practice what you preach by divesting fossil fuels and investing in clean, renewable energy.
- Restore: Start a community garden, local farmers market, a maker/repairer shop, a tool-lending library, or even a community currency.